About the program
The Queensland Government IT Graduate Program offers recent university graduates the opportunity to take up a role with the Queensland Government in a range of IT-related technical and non-technical roles. Our program offers progressive training and development, mentorship and support to develop your skills and your new career. The Queensland Government Chief Information Office provides a high level of support and guidance to all new graduates.
We are an award-winning program. As part of the graduate programs across Queensland Government, we won the Grad Connection most popular public sector employer award in 2015.
Our two-year program gives you time to grow into your role as well as try other areas of government for maximum exposure to your interests.
- Graduates receive a two-year temporary contract with the Queensland Government
- We’re fully digital—the only program in the Queensland Government where participants receive a tablet instead of text books
- We offer a progressive and interactive learning program including fast-paced training sessions
- We provide lots of opportunities to network with graduates across the Queensland government
- We provide the unique opportunity to work in various departments within the Queensland Government.
Register your interest for the 2017 intake of the IT Graduate Program on the Queensland Government Graduate Portal by 25 July.
Last week in Sydney, Queensland Government was awarded the ‘Most Popular Government & Defence Graduate Employer Award’ for 2017!
The Australian Financial Review and Grad Connection also announced Queensland Government placed in the Top 11 of all Australian graduate employers as decided by Australian graduates.
See the full list here: http://magazine.afr.com/top100-grads/top100/