The QGCIO provides unbiased, independent quality advice and governance from a whole-of-government perspective.
Within the information security space QGCIO seeks to work with agencies to increase visibility and understanding of current risks and encourage informed business risk decisions. We do this through:
- policy and governance work
- facilitating community of practice groups
- organising workshops and forums
- provision of security advice
- leading the Queensland Government Information Security Virtual Response Team.
Please consider how your agency can contribute by sharing your successes, case studies and security collateral through the collaboration forum (Queensland Government employees only).