Investment planning techniques
These techniques have been used by Queensland Government agencies to support their investment planning activities. They include techniques to:
- better understand an organisation’s business, information and ICT environments
- assess an organisation’s business, information and ICT holdings for business value and condition.
Who might find these techniques useful?
Business planners, ICT planners, business analysts and ICT analysts may wish to include these techniques into their toolkits to better support an organisation in planning for future investments in business and ICT.
The information on techniques for investment planning are:
- Business planning techniques
- Information planning techniques
- Application planning techniques
- Technology planning techniques
- General techniques
- Relationship to enterprise architecture.